Saturday, January 21, 2023

By Changing Category I Lost My Organic Amazon Spot and Know on New Category my Keyword Isn't Indexing

 Scenarios: 

If you have a seasonal Asin  that had Multiple BSR rankings in more than one category.

I noticed via helium 10 that the Listing had suddenly stopped ranking for all your top keywords. It also had no BSR and no category assigned to it at all? Further,you find out that the listing was not ranking due to “missing Browse Nodes”

I went in to the listing and read the missing browse nodes. Now after browse node update it only has BSR for one category and my top Main sales generating keywords and amazon choice badges are not there and am nor ranking. I have a feeling that my main sales keywords may have been ranking in one of the other multiple categories the asin had a BSR for.

please advice ???


Answer:


First things to check that while all the keywords are also indulged in your listing for indexing...


Secondarily, you need to check that the category you are now selling is suggesting the same keywords in campaign generation then I think you are on right track if campaign are not suggesting the same keywords then it would be possible that Amazon A9 algorithm is not understanding the optimised keywords as relevant...Change the category must require where you can grow with relevant audience...



Answered by: Junaid Masood

No comments:

Post a Comment